Wednesday, December 01, 2004

letting go to lessen the pain

I have been taking advantage of my vacation leaves from work. wow! finally i have a lot more time for rest, for my family, for friends, fo fun, for sleeping, for just lying in bed, for spending time with my two rum8s, for my quiet time.. and yes, the more i spend time with the Lord, the more lessons He has been revealing to me and that would be in a span of 4 days off work. allow me to share them to you but not in this post. as for this one, let me quote a very nice message on letting go and yes, this would be regarding my fave subject.. hehehe.. ano pa nga ba?

The love that brings us pain should be the same love that would heal our hearts. When you love so much that it begins to hurt, then you have to learn to let go to lessen your pain. Love hurts, and sometimes it hurts like there is no tomorrow.

No matter how battered and stricken we have been, there will always be a tomorrow that will bring hope and love. But that tomorrow will never come unless we leave the past behind and live today as we should.

Let the pain remain for a while and let the tears fall as they please. Then after all that, move on and find your place in this world where you will feel that everything is going to be all right.


when i saw you in pain, you just don't know how it broke my heart as well. i was in a difficult situation of wanting happiness for you but at the same time i can't just allow you to go for it as it was an unsure state of bringing you happiness or leading you to a deeper pain.
i'm happy seeing you moved on as this to me is the wisest thing to do. however, i don't want to see you grow bitter about love. uh-uh! as it is one great feeling! so magnificent a feeling! and if that is not the one for you, i'm sure a better one will come. God is in control! and i'm so excited seeing you start again.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

milks here... awwww! ingat lagi! la naman akong sinabi... sorry di talag kita pde i-email while in work e.. :)

Anonymous said...

at work pala ;)