Thursday, February 24, 2005

fallen

man with guitar
just trying to look into old stuffs when i saw an old notebook with this song. my first band-like performance in Yakal during Jologs200k with ew1 pips.. original composition by smith.




Smith on guitar
Ralph on drum ( 1 lang)
Leya on bass guitar
Glenny and Leslie for vocals
on violin, oh my i forgot his name but i'll edit this as soon as i remember his name

and so it goes...


Chorus:
Fallen over you
It's just so hard to do
I've kept it all inside
After all this time

I
Lately, I've been falling over you
Lately, I've been looking for your smile
Maybe you have fallen for me too
Baby, can't you see

* Chorus

II
Lately, you've been walking by my side
Lately, all the teardrops seem to hide
Maybe you've been running through my mind
Baby, could it be?

* Repeat chorus till fade



1 comment:

keloyd said...

ang hirap kapag hindi mo alam ang tono