Thursday, October 06, 2005

love brings out the poet pirate in you..

posted with the consent of noelle, a new-found friend whose poems i am an avid fan of. he willingly showed me the "snippets of his life" . i hope he finds his real joy to write about in that little book.

ONE LAST TIME

Far away from our dreams
Like a distant memory you shall pass
And the wind that blows from north
Shall now turn east
More than anything I wish for you
To stay and cuddle me in your arms
One last time
One last time,
Hold me and do not go.
Let me hear you heart
I want to know who it beats for.
Is it for me?
And then as the end draws near,
I shall hold my breath
Trying to persuade my heart to beat
The look on your face
My heart and soul will remember.
I will remember you
In every moment that you were with me
In all the places we were together.
I need you
But I dare not be selfish.
You must go
I know that now
I’d ask you not to
But I will not cloud your dreams.
When you go
Take a piece of my heart with you
Keep it and be silent
Just remember that more than anything
I love you!



FOR YOU WHO MADE ME CRY

And then the day comes to this
And I feel a pain from nowhere...
No you do not hold power over me.
I forget it's over.
I forget it has ended.
Let me hold you and feel the memory of the bliss
You once brought me.
I mourn not for you
But for an angel.
Too much waiting,
Too long I have suffered,
And now one last tear
One last
For everything that was,
is, and will be.
One final twitch,
let me feel it for you
for soon it will pass
I know I should not feel it
I know it is wrong to
But then again..
I call you now
From up the sky come down.
We share but memories of the past
and hopes for the future,
But I guess now that's not important.
Tears from the heart burns
like the dying of a rose
It withers, crumbles, turns dark, stiff, cold
and then decays.
Soon all these shall pass,
but until then..
For you who made me cry,
Let it fall one last time,
One last tear
And then.. It ends.

No comments: