Saturday, January 12, 2008

it rained!

I barely slept last night.

I had to wake up at 6:30am for my morning chat with mom but 5am and I was still texting my colleague who just came back from his Philippine vacation.. Yehey, I have a pasalubong daw!..

I hugged myself as I exited the main door knowing that the temperature outside will be much colder than my building's AC. Well, that's an understatement. It was freezing!Aside from the winter wind, guess what?! It rained last night! (Or maybe just a strong fog) A rare occassion here in the UAE, you can count them with your fingers.. in one hand.

I looked out of the bus.. Hmm.. it's just so gloomy. Already 8am and not even a sign of sunshine. One cannot see anything on the sky except, well, the silhouette of Burj Dubai. Hay, gloomy days.. I just love them.. Anyway, with God's grace, I'll be home this August.. I'll have my share of gloomy days. A lot. Oh, and rainy days too..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.